Saturday, January 8, 2011

The Blue Clouds

Looking at the blue clouds in the sky, you said that they are moving apart. One cloud is going away from the other. But, I felt just the opposite. Each cloud is showing eagerness to go to its love. When i said this to you and looked into your eyes, I could clearly see that your shining eyes were clouding slowly with shyness. And it was spreading and slowly hugging your entire body.
When we were kids, we used to run through the green fields, and all the dragon flies around us used to ignore us. My voice used to shiver, whenever i tried explaining to you, why the dragonflies were ignoring us. I was scared, whether the secret which I used to carry deep within me would come out...unknowingly.....
When at last we used to sit down to talk, it would have been almost sunset. You used to love watching the sunset. I remember telling you that, watching something or someone melting down into nothingness is not good. When you used to make fun of me about my way of admiring beauty, I never felt bad. But when you said, "Our opinions never match, we are not supposed to be together," unknowingly, somewhere my castle made up of dreams tumbled down to pieces. "Never expect me anymore. Ever. We shall happily go our separate ways," when you said this I never even understood why all this was happening in my life.
When I stared at your footprints in the path leading away from me, I realized that, what you told me is true.......
                       
                       "THE BLUE CLOUDS ARE MOVING APART"

No comments:

Post a Comment