Saturday, January 8, 2011

TRAGEDY

I had a guy of my dreams. He was that sensual smell that rivaled the flowers. The beautiful sight that rivaled the angels. He was the world to me....Even when we were separated, we still were together. No other guy could compare to him. He was a diamond that was perfectly unpolished and found in just the most mesmerizing form. I will not tell you that he went astray and that he was wrong.. In fact, I can't say that he was wrong at all, because, i was. I'm the one who din't express myself when he would call..I din't see him. And I'm the one who hurt him emotionally. Before him, I could honestly say I never cared about much of anything. But when we found each other I was and still am ready to die for him and the love I still have for him.
I was never the one to be in - touch with my feelings in the deepest ways. I played too many games around him and in my time of just having fun, I pushed him into the arms of another woman. He beared with me for so long. I guess I just took him for granted. Always thought that he loves me, and I love him. And that we'll always be together. I thought wrong..! He was there, but I wasn't and he needed the gap filled and I took too long to refill it.
The love we had was beautiful. But quickly showed itself to be a rose. Beautiful in its young days and grows weak over time until it dies.
All I can do is live life the best I can. This blow has struck me mortally. And whether we get back together or not, if I reach the older age, I will always look back at these days as a big "tragedy".
To all of you men men/women that have hurt people that love you.....and to all the people that have been hurt....It takes a something bad to happen for a person to learn the good that should happen. I am still learning............................

No comments:

Post a Comment